Once a year, many of the community's business owners and employees come together to celebrate their involvement in the Highlands Ranch Chamber of Commerce. On Jan. 9, they met at the Falls Event …
This item is available in full to subscribers.
If you're a print subscriber, but do not yet have an online account, click here to create one.
Click here to see your options for becoming a subscriber.
If you made a voluntary contribution of $25 or more in Nov. 2018-2019, but do not yet have an online account, click here to create one at no additional charge. VIP Digital Access Includes access to all websites
Once a year, many of the community's business owners and employees come together to celebrate their involvement in the Highlands Ranch Chamber of Commerce.
On Jan. 9, they met at the Falls Event Center, 8199 Southpark Court, for the annual Chairman's Inaugural Luncheon. After networking for about an hour, guests assembled in a large room with a view of snow-capped mountains for lunch and a series of recognitions and awards. Tim Lindsey, founder of Bear Mortgage, 4 W Dry Creek Circle, has been named chairman.
The following businesses received glass plaques for their service in the community:
• Emerging business: Inngi Float, 9567 S. University Blvd.
• Home or small office: Blue Linden Weddings and Events, 4510 Canyonbrook Drive.
• Small business: Abloom, 9325 Dorchester St.
• Medium business: Woodhouse Day Spa, 8351 Southpark Lane.
• Large business: Windcrest, 3235 Mill Vista Road.
• Franchise: Eileen's Colossal Cookies, 2201 Wildcat Reserve Pkwy.
• Non-profit: CASA - Advocates for Children, 166 Main Street, Elizabeth.
• Roxborough business: Seven Stones Botanical Gardens, 9635 N Rampart Range Road, Littleton.
Other items that may interest you
We have noticed you are using an ad blocking plugin in your browser.
The revenue we receive from our advertisers helps make this site possible. We request you whitelist our site.