The 10 Target stores that will be remodeled in 2019 are:
• 7899 Wadsworth Blvd., Arvada
• 1400 S Havana St., Aurora
• 9390 W. Cross Drive, Littleton
• 1985 Sheridan Blvd., Edgewater
• 4301 E. Virginia Ave., Glendale
• 1265 Sgt. Jon Stiles Drive, Highlands Ranch
• 10001 Commons St., Lone Tree
• 11150 S. Twenty Mile Road, Parker
• 10445 Reed St., Westminster
• 14451 Orchard Parkway, Westminster
See a virtual video tour of the remodels at' https://corporate.target.com/article/2019/03/store-remodel-video'
Target is planning to invest about $150 million over two years to remodel a number of its stores in the Denver metro area, according to a news release.
In 2019, 10 stores will be remodeled, and a handful more will get upgrades in 2020, the release said. The stores are part of Target's broader investment to remodel more than 1,000 stores around the country by the end of 2020, the release said.
Renovations for each location will range in scope and be tailored to the needs of local guests, according to the news release. Shoppers can expect to see:
• Upgraded merchandising displays and additional mannequins that showcase how different products work together.
• Specialty lighting and modern décor and colors with increased sight lines so guests can explore even more as they walk through the space.
• Separate order pickup and guest service counters to ensure an easier and faster experience for guests picking up online orders.
• The addition of a nursing space for new moms.
Since opening its first store in Denver nearly 40 years ago, Target has continued to invest in the community with 5,000 team members working at its 26 area stores, the release said.
Other items that may interest you
We have noticed you are using an ad blocking plugin in your browser.
The revenue we receive from our advertisers helps make this site possible. We request you whitelist our site.