While women have been instrumental in many technology achievements over the years, they also have been 'hidden figures', largely ignored by the media, by business and by educators. The CWHF vision is to inspire women in STEM and women from other walks of life to consider learning and sharing the inspiring stories of our Inductees in STEM fields with the women they work with, their daughters, their friends, and even if considering a career move themselves.
For tickets and sponsorship opportunities, visit:
Adult: $75; Youth: $50 (must be accompanied by an adult)
Heavy hors d'ouverts, wine, beer and soft drinks served
PRESENTING SPONSOR: Rocky Mountain PBS
Emcee: Denver7 Meteorologist Lisa Hidalgo
Featured Speaker: Lt. Genl (Ret.), US Air Force, Susan Helms: 1st military woman astronaut in space and holds record for longest spacewalk.
• Moderator, Toi Massey: Masters of Engineering degree in Mechanical Engineering with a concentration in Nuclear Engineering and a Bachelor of Science in Physics.
• Panelist, Jill Tietjen: Registered professional engineer and author; 40 years in electrical utility consulting and expert witness testimony.
• Panelist, Dorothy Horrell: Chancellor, University of Colorado Denver and trailblazer, educator and community builder, with a history of transformational leadership in education and philanthropy. Expert on educational opportunities for women in STEM.
• Panelist, Jo Ann Cram Joselyn, PhD: The first woman and the first American to serve as Secretary General of the International Union of Geodesy and Geophysics (IUGG) and the first woman to serve as Secretary General of the International Association of Geomagnetism and Aeronomy (IAGA).
• Panelist, Patricia Gabow MD: Former CEO and Medical Director of Denver Health and Hospital Authority, one of the nation’s most highly regarded, extensive, and integrated health care systems. Dr. Gabow is also Professor Emerita of medicine in the Division of Renal Disease at the University of Colorado School of Medicine.
Other items that may interest you
We have noticed you are using an ad blocking plugin in your browser.
The revenue we receive from our advertisers helps make this site possible. We request you whitelist our site.