Learn how the unique stem cell and blood platelet procedures offered at the Centeno-Schultz Clinic are helping patients with neck, back and joint pain avoid surgery and get back to the activities they love!
Stem Cell and Blood Platelet Procedures offer a viable alternative for individuals who are suffering from joint pain, or who may be considering elective surgery or joint replacement due to injury or arthritis. Patients avoid the lengthy periods of downtime, and painful rehabilitation that typically follow invasive surgeries.
What you will learn at the seminar:
- How regenerative medicine improves the natural healing process for your body
- Why non-surgical, needle-based procedures can be a substitute for surgery
- Pre and Post-procedure imaging comparisons
- Our unique method to correctly diagnose and accurately treat your condition
- Q&A with Dr. Lucas - bring your questions
Commonly Treated Conditions:
- Knee Pain, Osteoarthritis
- Knee ACL & Meniscal Tears
- Hip Arthritis, Pain & Labral Tears
- Shoulder Pain, Rotator Cuff Tears & Tendinitis
- Low Back, Neck & Nerve Pain, Sciatica
- Tennis/Golfer’s Elbow
- Achilles Tendinitis
- Foot & Ankle Pain, Plantar Fasciitis
- Sacroiliac Joint Instability
- AND MUCH MORE!
Other items that may interest you
We have noticed you are using an ad blocking plugin in your browser.
The revenue we receive from our advertisers helps make this site possible. We request you whitelist our site.